Your credit score is the key determining factor of your financial credibility in the eyes of lenders. That’s why a good credit score is vital for enjoying greater financial freedom. Fortunately, there are many ways to build your credit limit over time.
One of the most efficient is using credit-builder financial products, like Chrome Visa credit cards powered by the Vanquis Bank. The card has one of the lowest APR and quickest limit increment rates.
It is also easier to manage the initial credit limits with tech support from Chrome. You can use it to build a fantastic credit history to show your future lenders and banks. Read on to learn more about the Chrome Visa Card, and how to apply.
Features of the Card
Chrome Visa credit card is one of the most affordable low APR credit cards available in the U.K. The credit card comes with a manageable credit limit which can later be increased up to £4,000. The company also offers great customer service support to help you manage your card efficiently.
If used properly, the card can boost your credit score significantly. Moreover, Chrome also has reliable tech support as all their services can be managed online through the Vanquis Bank app.
Chrome does not have specifically laid out eligibility criteria for its credit cards. As the minimum requirement, you must be 18 years old or older, or the legal age in your area of residence. Apart from that, you must be a resident or citizen of the United Kingdom.
You must have a stable source of income that is enough to cover your repayment and other liabilities. The documents you might require for verification include your proof of address and proof of income.
How to Apply for a Chrome Visa Card
Applying to the Chrome Visa credit card is easy and can happen entirely online by following these steps. First, go to the official chrome card website and check the Visa credit card section.
Click the ‘Check Eligibility’ button on top of the page. In the application window, provide necessary personal details, like your name, contact, address, employment status, financial assets and liabilities, income, etc.
Chrome usually takes 1 minute to do a ‘soft credit pull’ and ascertain whether or not you’re eligible for the card. If you are eligible, the Chrome representatives will call within the next 15 minutes to explain the further process.
Document verification will happen online and your card will arrive via post normally within 2 weeks of applying. Activate the card using the PIN provided to you via a separate post and start using it.
Interest Rates and Fees
The Chrome Visa Credit Card is a great credit card option if you are looking for one with great benefits. Following is a list of various charges you might incur on the Chrome Visa credit card.
- Representative APR: 25.9%
- Monthly purchase rates: 2.18%, 2.84%, 3.43%, or 3.99%
- Annual purchase rates: 29.50%, 39.94%, 49.94%, or 59.94%
- Monthly cash rates: 2.18%, 2.84%, 3.43%, or 3.99%
- Annual cash rates: 29.50%, 39.94%, 49.94%, or 59.94%
- Monthly balance transfer rates: 2.18%, 2.84%, 3.43%, or 3.99%
- Annual balance transfer rates: 29.50%, 39.94%, 49.94%, or 59.94%
- Interest-free period: up to 56 days
- Minimum credit limit: £250
- Maximum credit limit: £1,500 (Subject to status)
- No annual fee
- Cash advance fees: 3% or £3, whichever is the higher
- Copies of statements fees: £5 each
- Foreign purchase transaction fee: 2.99% of the sterling value of the transaction
- Foreign cash transaction fee: 2.99% of the sterling value of the transaction
- Cash transaction fee: 3% of the sterling value of a cash transaction or £3, whichever is the higher
- Late payment fees: £12
- Over limit fees: £12
- Failed payment fee if a direct debit or cheque is not honored: £12
- Tracing charge if we have to trace you: £25
If you have any queries or issues related to Chrome Visa credit card, you can contact the company through the following media. Their head address is No. 1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 2SU. Their phone number is 0800 0191558.
The Chrome Visa credit card can be your best chance at building your financial credibility. Make sure you use the card wisely and keep your credit card statements up to date. It is advisable not to take any major decision related to credit without consulting an expert.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit products. Ensure you consult the bank’s terms and conditions page before agreeing to anything.